A meeting with Sujoy Halder (PT)
Physical therapy is a component of rehabilitation that involves manipulating and exercising the body. It improves muscle and joint function and will help them stand, walk, and climb the stairs. This increases the range of motion.
Who did we interview?
PT Sujoy Halder is an outstanding physical therapist who enjoys helping patients heal and finding ways to manage their conditions and improve their quality of life. He has an experience of 8 years in this industry.
Getting to the Questionnaire
Question 1- What advice would you give to someone who is just starting a career in physiotherapy?
The movement and exercise will help in improving your mobility and function.
There are three main approaches a physiotherapist may use are:
- Education and Advice.
- Movement and exercise.
- Manual therapy.
- Helps to treat injuries, ailments or deformities
Key skills for physiotherapists
- Good time management.
- The ability to build a rapport with patients from a variety of backgrounds and communicate with their relatives and carers.
- Tolerance and patience.
- Good physical health and fitness.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Establishing Team Goals.
- Assign Roles Within a Team
- Allow for Open Communication.
- Promote Mutual Respect.
- Handle Conflict Proactively.
- Be an Effective Leader.
Question 2: How do you keep up to date with the latest developments and techniques in the field of physiotherapy?
Well, I have developed a habit of reading over time and stay updated with everything that is happening in the physical therapy niche.
Question 3: What are the most common types of injuries or conditions you treat as a physiotherapist, and how do you approach each?
Soft tissue injury is a very common injury that I treat as a physiotherapist.
Question 4: How do you collaborate with other healthcare professionals, such as doctors and nurses, to ensure the best outcomes for your patients?
There are a series of steps that I follow.
- Define a collaborative approach to healthcare.
- Delegate the roles of each team member and respect job roles.
- Assign specific responsibilities and tasks.
- Practice collaborating, handling conflicts and working towards improvement.
- I make the key decisions based on the patient’s medical diagnosis and prior treatment.
Question 5: What techniques or methods do you use to assess and diagnose patients’ conditions, and how do you develop treatment plans based on those assessments?
I follow different methods to diagnose patients based on their conditions.
1. Assisted Sensory Analysis
2. Electrical Methods
3. Thermo-Hygrometric Methods
4. Sound and Acoustic Methods
5. Nuclear Methods
6. Hydric Methods.
The diagnosis can improve the effectiveness of treatments and avoid long-term complications for the infected patient.
PT Sujoy Halder is an excellent and passionate physiotherapist who is actively working in this industry for the last 8 years. He enjoys working as a physical therapist and finding ways to improve the conditions of his patients.